33 weeks
How far along: 33 weeks (last Friday)
Total weight gain: As of my last appointment on Dec. 28th I have gained a total of 18 lbs. during my pregnancy with LP :) I have to say that being 33 weeks and only gained 18 pounds thus far, Im pretty darn pumped! Yay!!! Now, I just have to be sure and continue to keep things in check as we get close to our due date :)
Maternity clothes: Of course! And loving every minute of them! :)
Feeling: Good :) much of the same when it comes to a lack of energy, running out of breath pretty quickly, always being HOT, and of course the usual... tired and run down, but all the same still doing great :)
Sleep: Lately, I've been doing much better on the comfort level when its time for bed and seem to fall asleep pretty quickly because im EXHAUSTED, but on the flip side I've been getting up twice as often to go to the bathroom due to the lack of bladder space. Which means a lot more cat napping on weekends, but im okay with it.
Food cravings or aversions: The usual, but for some reason McDonalds (specifically the warm, golden, deliciously salty french fries) and pepsi have been consuming my mind when it comes to craving something - SO GOOOD!
Apointment update: Good news... my glucose test came back with flying colors!!! no gestational diabetes for this mama,YAY!!! We also checked for a ton of other items too and long story short, all looks good, but a little low on iron, so I have been taking a supplement before bed with orange juice :)
Movement: Our Little Pumpkin is quite the mover and shaker :) He or she is getting bigger and stronger everyday. And I asked the doctor at my last appoint how I was carrying and she said..."you are definitely carrying low". So according to the old wives tale our LP might be a boy, but all chinese gender charts say girl, so really its still a surprise either way. We just want a happy healthy LP and cant wait to meet him or her!
Gender: Nope, but February is just around the corner though... YAY! :)
Labor Signs: None... thank goodnes! Let's keep it that way til February :)
What I miss: Same here too... I miss the ability to bend over easily and breath, neither are as easy as they used to be. LP is getting growing like a weed and my lung and bladder capacities are only getting smaller by the day, but thanks to my Greginator (wonderful husband), he helps put my shoes and socks on every morning... thanks sugar!
What I'm nervous about: Delivery day of course, just the normal nerves :)
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our Little Pumpkin in a VERY short time!
Milestones and new this week: According to The Bump.com at 33 weeks LP is the size of a honeydew melon! Measuring at 17.2 to 18.7 in. and weighing in at 4.2 to 5.8 lbs... he or she is getting bigger and may even grow up to a full inch this week alone! LP's brain is getting developing like crazy and pretty soon, he or she will be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, LP's bones are hardening, and he or she is starting to keep their eyes open when awake! We cant wait to meet you LP! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment