First here is the 35 week picture that I forgot to post last week...
35 weeks
Now, onto the week 36 which we are currently in, but it is passing quickly becuase we will be 37 weeks come this friday (January 27th)...36 weeks
How far along: 36 weeks (last Friday)
Total weight gain: 23 lbs. as of my last appointment on Jan. 16th - it creeped up a little, but im trying to keep a handle on it (sigh).
LP's first 3D picture at 35 wks
Maternity clothes: Yep! :)
Feeling: Pretty good, but as usual tired, sore (legs, back, hips), run down, peeing A LOT and just plain ready to meet our Little Pumpkin.
Sleep: Not a ton these days... I usually get up 3 times a night to go to the bathroom. Let me tell you, it's exhausting with a capital "E".
Food cravings or aversions: Nothing new, but I have been going thru ice like nobodies business... my drink just cant be COLD enough! Im pretty darn warm blooded these days. HOT! HOT! HOT!
LP's second 3D picture at 35 wks
Apointment update: Our last appointment on the 16th was good :) and we got to have an extra ultrasound... YAY! If you hadnt noticed I've sprinkled the pictures throughout this post, ENJOY!Movement: Lots of it! :)
Gender: No, but we will know soon enough...YAY! (nervous and excited) :)
Looking up at LP at 35 wks
(aka looking up LP's nostrils and cute squishy lips - not 3D)
Labor Signs: Zero at this point in time, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled cause once I hit 37 weeks its anyone's game :)
What I miss: Really amazing sleep, bending over/breathing with ease ;) and the normal bladder capacity for a 28 year old.
LP's profile at 35 wks
What I'm nervous about: Delivery day of course, just the normal nerves :)
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our Little Pumpkin in a VERY short time!
Milestones and new this week: According to The Bump.com at 36 weeks LP is still the size of a honeydew melon! Measuring at 17.2 to 18.7 in. and weighing in at 4.2 to 5.8 lbs... he or she's skin is getting smooth and soft, gums are rigid, liver and kidneys are in working order, and circulation and immune systems are basically good to go. LP's lungs are the only organs that still need to fully mature, but every day he or she gets a little closer to breathing on thier own. We cant wait to meet you LP! :)
LP's foot at 35 wks
(you cant see the little toes, but that big toe is front and center)
LP's hair at 35 wks
(Thats right! Our LP has locks of flowing HAIR!!!)
(the white squiggly portion under the word "hair")
LP's sweet face again at 35 wks
(We can't wait to meet this super cute and squishy little pumpkin) :)
3 comments:
Oh my word...you're full term in four days.
EEEEEEEPS!
I'm going on the record now and saying boy. So much of what you write is how I felt. When I saw that you're craving ice, it clicked and I decided to lock in my vote.
Which means LP is probably a girl. :)
Glad you're doing okay! I'm getting so excited!
Love you!
wowzas! the end of your pregnancy has really crept up on me! LP will be here in no time! i'll also go with boy mainly because i don't recall those symptoms you mentioned and i feel like lindsey has a pretty good track record! can't wait for the big announcement!
Loving this post! It went so fast. I am going to have to disagree...Baby Hetrick is Graham's girlfriend! :)
Post a Comment